WII I DOWNLOAD

Title Genre Score Release Date
I Love Horses: Rider's Paradise Horse Racing
Mar 30, 2011
I Spy: Spooky Mansion Puzzle
Oct 19, 2010
I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Trivia / Game Show
Nov 6, 2009
I-Sing Rhythm / Music
Canceled
iCarly Miscellaneous
Oct 27, 2009
iCarly 2: iJoin The Click Miscellaneous
Nov 16, 2010
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown 3D Platformer 7.0 Dec 6, 2006
Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games 3D Platformer
Jul 10, 2012
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs Action
Jun 30, 2009
Igor the Game Action
Sep 19, 2008
Ikenie no Yoru Horror Action Adventure
Mar 24, 2011
Imabikisou: Kaimei Hen Horror Action Adventure
Aug 7, 2008
Imagine Champion Rider Horse Racing
Nov 7, 2008
Imagine Fashion Party Simulation
Feb 3, 2009
Imagine Party Babyz Simulation
Nov 11, 2008
Impossible Mission 2D Platformer
2007
Inazuma Eleven Go: Strikers 2013 Soccer
Dec 20, 2012
Inazuma Eleven Strikers Soccer 5.0 Sep 28, 2012
Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2012 Xtreme Soccer
Dec 22, 2011
Incoming! Car Combat
Jul 13, 2009
The Incredible Hulk Action 3.5 Jun 5, 2008
The Incredible Maze Action Puzzle
Oct 20, 2008
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Action 3.5 Jun 9, 2009
Indianapolis 500 Legends Formula One Racing
Dec 14, 2007
Indoor Sports Sports
Canceled
Inkub Strategy
Dec 20, 2010
International Athletics Sports
Sep 25, 2009
Internet Channel Web Browser
Dec 8, 2006
Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine Action 2.0 Nov 25, 2008
Iron Man Action 5.0 May 2, 2008
Iron Man 2 Action
May 4, 2010
The Island of Dr. Frankenstein Adventure 3.0 Oct 13, 2009
Isometric & Karate Exercise: Wii de Kotsuban Fitness puzzle
Dec 3, 2009
Issho ni Asobu! Dream Theme Park Strategy
Dec 15, 2011
It's My Birthday Party
Jun 19, 2009
Ivy the Kiwi? 2D Platformer 7.5 Aug 24, 2010
Ivy the Kiwi? Mini Action
Apr 20, 2010